Flats at Panorama Hotel
The flats at Panorama live up to their name. On entering, you are met by light and space. Large balcony terraces invite you to drink in the view across the whole valley and breathe in the southern atmosphere. The flats can boast plenty of space. Furnished in a stately, elegant style, the south is present down to the last detail. Where the landscape is reflected indoors it is possible to immerse yourself in the nature and culture of the most southerly part of South Tyrol.
ELEGANT LIVING IN PERGOLA STYLE
A stay in a Pergola flat is recommended not only if you want to enjoy wine from Tramin, but if you want to feel part of it, too. Material from the surrounding vineyards may be encountered everywhere – in the stone showers, the wine red, the wooden pillars supporting the vine.
ALL FLATS HAVE:
- Sandwich service a/o generous luxury breakfast buffet (on request)
- Selected furniture made of native oak wood
- Sunny balcony terrace with impressive all-round views
- Every new flat has a flat screen TV, double washbasin
- Every kitchenette/kitchen fully equipped with cutlery, glasses, saucepans, dishwasher
- Hand and shower towels, toilet paper, WC-tabs replaced in holiday flats
- WLAN free of charge
< back Habitation