If you love the feel of the wind in your face, the sound of whirring wheels and the challenge of giving your legs a gentle workout, then you are a 'genuine' cyclist and are in the right place at Panorama Hotel in Tramin! Discovering the southern reaches of South Tyrol by pushbike, e-bike, racing bike or mountain bike is a wide and varied experience! There are routes for every type of bike. Guaranteed.
Panorama Hotel is certified, 'bike-friendly accommodation' and also makes the perfect base for lots of tours. Starting from the hotel, tracks lead along forest and woodland paths up the mountain, or on tarmac roads over panoramic mountain passes.
There are also some well signposted long distance paths heading south.
We work with experienced cycling guides and we offer daily guided tours, mountain bike technique courses etc. On Tuesdays we also feature a racing bike tour together with the tourist board.
We offer cyclists and mountain bikers:
- In-house bike hire free of charge ('Cube' mountain bikes and city bikes)
- Secure bike cellar
- Drying room
- Washing and maintenance facilities for your bike on site
- Cooperation with 2 nearby bike shops
- e-bike hire together with a shop (fee-based)
- Daily guided mountain bike tours