If you enjoy hiking and wish to discover the wine village of Tramin, the Wine Road or even the whole of the south of South Tyrol on foot, then Panorama Hotel is the right place for you! It makes the perfect base for taking a number of woodland and meadow walking paths, along with tours going up to the higher mountains. Pack your rucksack and set off on your way from your doorstep! It couldn't be simpler. At any rate, you'll have a great view of the more far-off hiking destinations, which will add extra spice to your explorations.
You are welcome to book the Blütenwanderwoche, or 'blossom hiking week' in April and the Winzerwanderwoche, or 'vintner's hiking week' in October, along with the programme with us. We offer guided walks from April to October teamed with Tramin tourist board, too. The walks take place when there are at least 4 people and are free of charge for our guests (except bus fare or extras).
After an eventful day, you can have a dip in our swimming pool in front of the hotel and enjoy a glass of house wine in the evening – after all, you deserve it.
On offer for hikers:
- Folder containing carefully selected tours of all levels of difficulty
- Drying and boot room
- Early bird breakfast (flexible, at our guests' desires)
- Packed lunches on request
- Advice on tours and excursions
- Guided tours from the hotel may be booked at reception
- Guided tour of vineyards with wine tasting afterwards
< back Service